Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com> on 2003/01/10 21:12:04 UTC

[VOTE] Nomination for Ramesh Mandava for committer status

Hi all,

 I'd like to nominate Ramesh Mandava (Ramesh.Mandava@sun.com) for committer status.  Ramesh contributed code to streamline the way Xalan is Internationalized and localized (I18N/L10N). He also contributed patches to enable the use of Xalan in a container without the need to grant security access to read property files (which is particularly useful for Applets that use the JAXP API).

 As a day job, Ramesh has the responsibility to work on JAXP.next and XSLT/XPATH at Sun. He's also been designated as a developer of XSLTC.next (implementing XSLT 2.0/XPath 2.0), so he is in a position to contribute even more towards Xalan open source project.

 My vote = +1

-- Santiago

Re: [VOTE] Nomination for Ramesh Mandava for committer status

Posted by Tom Amiro <To...@Sun.COM>.
> Santiago Pericas-Geertsen wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
>  I'd like to nominate Ramesh Mandava (Ramesh.Mandava@sun.com) for committer status.  Ramesh contributed code to streamline the way Xalan is Internationalized and localized (I18N/L10N). He also contributed patches to enable the use of Xalan in a container without the need to grant security access to read property files (which is particularly useful for Applets that use the JAXP API).
>
>  As a day job, Ramesh has the responsibility to work on JAXP.next and XSLT/XPATH at Sun. He's also been designated as a developer of XSLTC.next (implementing XSLT 2.0/XPath 2.0), so he is in a position to contribute even more towards Xalan open source project.
>  My vote = +1
>
> -- Santiago

+1 I've worked with Ramesh and he will make a good committer.
--
 Tom Amiro -- SQE Engineer
 WTS - Interoperability and Quality

Re: [VOTE] Nomination for Ramesh Mandava for committer status

Posted by sc...@us.ibm.com.

+1!

"Santiago Pericas-Geertsen" <Sa...@sun.com> wrote on
01/10/2003 03:12:04 PM: