Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2014/06/27 23:48:13 UTC

Hangout summary?

Hi
Hangout time is a pain for me and I probably don't have time to participate.
But I'm interested to read a summary ( mail or wiki page ) on what happend.

Is there any?

Cheers
--
Olivier

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
I am from Austria... but I live in Victoria, BC, Canada... just up north from California ;-)

RE: Hangout summary?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
PST

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.
On 9 Jul 2014, at 16:19, William Ferguson wrote:

> Bloody Kiwis ;-)
> 6am is fine for me.

6am could be fine for me as well, I just might not be wearing pants :)

Mark

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by William Ferguson <wi...@xandar.com.au>.
Bloody Kiwis ;-)
6am is fine for me.

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I can join pretty much every time from 9:00to 23:00 CEST. Just have been on a conference last week.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
I don't really mind participating.
I just want to be able to read what happened in an async way (notes in
our wiki or in the web site).
As it I'm able to react on something I will read (even if I don't
participate in this hangout or in an irc discussion)

IMHO a lot of people are in the same state.

Olivier

On 4 July 2014 07:52, Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> wrote:
> On 4 Jul 2014, at 9:33, Robert Scholte wrote:
>
>> If I'm correct, following have joined at least 2 times or are Maven PMC
>> 22:00-23:00 (CEST) Robert Scholte, Hervé Boutemy, Karl-Heinz Marbaise,
>> Mark Struberg
>> 21:00-22:00 (IST) Stephen Connolly
>

> The current time for me is 8am Friday - with a 30-40 minute drive to the
> office before hand ( in order to start work at 9:15ish ).
>
> Any earlier would be harsh for me, but better for any .au folk.
>
> Mark

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
I'll summarize early next week, but it will essentially be fleshing out: https://github.com/jvanzyl/maven-proposals/blob/master/pom5.md

On Jun 27, 2014, at 5:51 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> a complete recording is available here:
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c1hfpekl285un5rkmgt10iijpf0
>
> Kind regards
> Karl-Heinz Marbaise
>
> On 6/27/14 11:48 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>> Hi
>> Hangout time is a pain for me and I probably don't have time to participate.
>> But I'm interested to read a summary ( mail or wiki page ) on what happend.
>>
>> Is there any?
>>
>> Cheers
>> --
>> Olivier

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Three people can keep a secret provided two of them are dead.

 -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Hangout summary?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Olivier,