Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Brick Ma <br...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/23 04:24:11 UTC

configure: error when execute ./configure when try to build Open Office version 4.0.1

Hello.I am trying to build Open Office version 4.0.1 with sourcecode on
win7.Followed
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step.Idownload
the source and tared it.When i execute ./configure ,"configure:
error: zlib.h not found. install zlib" end the process.But i do have zlib.h
in
C:\cygwin\usr\include.I am confused by this. Is ./configure
--with-system-zlib --with-system-jpeg not work correctly?The jpeg has the
same problem.Please help me out .
Thanks!!!