Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Navneeth Krishnan <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/07 00:10:18 UTC

MapState Default Value

Hi,

Is there a reason behind removing the default value option in
MapStateDescriptor? I was using it in the earlier version to initialize
guava cache with loader etc and in the new version by default an empty map
is returned.

Thanks

Re: MapState Default Value

Posted by Stefan Richter <st...@gmail.com>.
I don’t know any better answer than: it was never implemented. But it could make sense, so there is no deeper reason from my point of view.

Re: MapState Default Value

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.