Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mitch_newbie <go...@yahoo.ca> on 2008/04/21 19:00:35 UTC

Access requesting page info

I am creating a site offered in both english and french.
When the user clicks on the french language button the language.action is
called.
The result will be to load the same page that the user was viewing only the
page will be displayed in french.
I would like to code the action using wild card mapping so that the same
page the user was on is loaded. I would need to dynamically code the <s:url>
to include the information for the mapping to the current page for the
action to return.

How can I do this?