Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com> on 2000/11/04 17:56:20 UTC

Re: error-code with tomcat 3.2.1

Boris,

You neglected to say anything about your environment.

Here's the deal, though. When tomcat is employed as
a servlet runner for another web server (e.g., apache/tomcat)
the error page works for requests sent to tomcat, e.g.,
for *.jsp. Other types of content, like html need to be set up
in apache.conf with a directive.

The xml file format is very picky. Read the DTD, the
entries MUST be in proper order.

Regards,

Dave