Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/06/14 00:39:31 UTC

Meta-Bug

Hi,
forrest does not yet appear in bugzilla, apparently.
How am I supposed to report bugs? :-)

J.Pietschmann

Re: Meta-Bug

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> New Scarab is being set up ATM.
>>We could ask for a Bugzilla entry,
>

> I have enough karma to create it, just ask 8-)

I did already a while ago to Pier (for Scarab), but I assume he wanted
us to wait for the new version. No reaction nor position yet.

Pier, do you think Forrest should go for Bugzilla of for Scarab?

</Steven>

Re: Meta-Bug

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> We could ask for a Bugzilla entry,

I have enough karma to create it, just ask 8-)

Stefan

Re: Meta-Bug

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> J.Pietschmann wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>forrest does not yet appear in bugzilla, apparently.
>>How am I supposed to report bugs? :-)
>

> Thanks for raising this topic. I too have wondering.
> We need to facilitate contributions. I fear that some
> are getting lost in the babble of the mailing list.
>
> Does someone know how to get this happening? This is
> another community FAQ that Forrest can document.

New Scarab is being set up ATM.
We could ask for a Bugzilla entry, but I would prefer to start clean on
Scarab.

> In the meantime please prepend a tag [Bug] or [Patch]
> to the subject line.

Yup.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Meta-Bug

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Hi,
> forrest does not yet appear in bugzilla, apparently.
> How am I supposed to report bugs? :-)

Thanks for raising this topic. I too have wondering.
We need to facilitate contributions. I fear that some
are getting lost in the babble of the mailing list.

Does someone know how to get this happening? This is
another community FAQ that Forrest can document.

In the meantime please prepend a tag [Bug] or [Patch]
to the subject line.
--David