Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2015/09/16 15:12:16 UTC

Bloodhound project missing board report!

Just a quick reminder that the Apache board is still missing the
regularly monthly report from the Bloodhound project.  The chair of the
project is responsible for providing regular reports, and the PMC as a
whole should be helping to ensure they get done.

I've already sent a note to the chair and the PMC, but haven't heard
anything back so I figured I'd ask the larger community if there are
still PMC members active and able to work on reports.

Thanks,
- Shane

Re: Bloodhound project missing board report!

Posted by Gary <ga...@physics.org>.
On 16/09/15 14:12, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that the Apache board is still missing the
> regularly monthly report from the Bloodhound project.  The chair of the
> project is responsible for providing regular reports, and the PMC as a
> whole should be helping to ensure they get done.
>
> I've already sent a note to the chair and the PMC, but haven't heard
> anything back so I figured I'd ask the larger community if there are
> still PMC members active and able to work on reports.
>
> Thanks,
> - Shane

Hi Shane,

Sorry about that. I will send a reply to the PMC email shortly and I
will submit the report for next month.

Cheers,
     Gary