Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Marcin Goldyn <ma...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2005/04/22 14:28:23 UTC

please help me!!

Hello
I`m Xindice newbie
I have problems with addressbook example
I know also that this issue was answered a lot of times but I have checked
and try all possibility and this still doesn`t work

I have Xindice as a webapp store in Tomcat Server

I strore addressbook. war in it try to List contact for example and i get an
error

I know that it search for http://localhost:8888/xindice

I try to put in addressbook source file DBconnection
this xindice://localhost:8080/db/ in exchange for xindice:///db/

pelase help me

Re: please help me!!

Posted by Timothy Murphy <ti...@birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie>.
On Fri 22 Apr 2005 20:35, Marcin Goldyn wrote:

> if u get a xindice source code there is catalog called java/examples and
> there you can find sources to build addressbook.war.After built this file
> will be store in "dist" catalog.

Thanks, but I don't understand
why these examples are not included in the tar.gz bundle.

The whole presentation of xindice seems to me to leave a lot to be desired.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366

Re: please help me!!

Posted by Marcin Goldyn <ma...@poczta.onet.pl>.

Re: please help me!!

Posted by Timothy Murphy <ti...@birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie>.
On Fri 22 Apr 2005 13:28, Marcin Goldyn wrote:

> I`m Xindice newbie
> I have problems with addressbook example

I'm also an Xinidce newbie.
But I cannot find any addressbook example:
	[tim@martha xindice-1.1b4]$ find . -iname "*address*" -print
	[tim@martha xindice-1.1b4]$
In fact I cannot find any examples at all in the xindice bundle.