Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Lightfoot <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/17 21:04:09 UTC

Volunteer QA Tester for Apache OpenOffice

I am currently looking for volunteer QA testing opportunities....Please respond if your organization needs a  (formerly OpenOffice.org).  I can send you my testing credentials if you are interested.

Thanks,

Richard Lightfoot

Re: Volunteer QA Tester for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Richard, AOO 4.0 is on the way of AOO 4.0 sidebar testing. You could get
more info about this task from
here<http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.incubator.ooo-qa#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ooo-qa%20from%3A%22Yi%20Xuan%20Liu%22+page:2+mid:ajqb2nrcfamv755i+state:results>
.
If you are interested in this task, pls reply me which sidebar panel you
are preferred to test, your testlink id, and your test platform.
Thanks!

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
not sure if you are looking for a job, openoffice dont provide jobs,
we are all volunteers. If you want to volunteer in QA please make sure
you are subscribed to the list and read our introduction to QA modules
so you can ge aquainted with the list and the type of work we do here.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor