Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2015/02/04 13:46:41 UTC

Fwd: Announcing MongoDB 3.0

Hi folks,

For your info ...

Cheers

Andy
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "MongoDB" <in...@mongodb.com>
Date: Feb 4, 2015 11:19 AM
Subject: Announcing MongoDB 3.0
To: <an...@nms.de>

 February 2015
  [image: MongoDB Newsletter]
     [image: MongoDB 3.0]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/I0h0rHF0Lk2gz40M080GS00>    [image:
Ops Manager] <http://pages.mongodb.com/NG00sHM4000h28S0hzk0F0L>

Announcing MongoDB 3.0

MongoDB 3.0 will be generally available in early March. The new release
will expand the use cases for MongoDB, allowing you to use the database for
the vast majority of new applications. We’re making major improvements that
have a big impact: write performance has improved by 7x - 10x, compression
reduces storage needs by up to 80%, and new management software called Ops
Manager will reduce operational overhead by 95% for most tasks. MongoDB 3.0
dramatically improves your ability to deliver apps to market faster and
more efficiently than ever before.
DOWNLOAD THE RELEASE CANDIDATE
<http://pages.mongodb.com/NG00sHM4000h28S0hzk0F0L>

Register Now To Learn What's New in 3.0.

With the latest release of MongoDB, we have announced several new features,
including a pluggable storage engine API, integration of the new WiredTiger
storage engine, improved concurrency controls, and compression. Learn how
you'll be able to take advantage of these new features and how they will
improve your database performance with this upcoming webinar, led by a
member of the MongoDB product management team.
REGISTER NOW <http://pages.mongodb.com/JG0LHM0thS0zi8F042000k0> [image:
WiredTiger Storage Engine]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/JG0LHM0thS0zi8F042000k0>    [image: MongoDB 3.0]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/JG0LHM0uhS0zj8F042000k0>

What’s New in MongoDB 3.0: Read the White Paper

Get an in-depth look at MongoDB 3.0. The upcoming release introduces a new
flexible storage architecture delivering blazing performance gains and
linear scalability. Lowering storage requirements by up to 80% and reducing
operational overhead by up to 95% unlocks new efficiencies for running
modern applications. Find out how in our detailed white paper.
READ THE WHITE PAPER <http://pages.mongodb.com/JG0LHM0uhS0zj8F042000k0>

Share the 3.0 news with your networks:

<http://pages.mongodb.com/d40L2hvz8M0SF00Gkk000H0>

<http://pages.mongodb.com/R00LkFhGM4000020HwS8lz0>

*Want to help guide our development efforts? Take our five-minute MongoDB
developer survey <http://pages.mongodb.com/WH0hmzGkL0x0S4200M0F800>.*
     [image: Docs]MongoDB Docs
<http://pages.mongodb.com/t4S20M08HF0Ln00zGk000hy> [image: Forum]MongoDB
User Forum <http://pages.mongodb.com/n0H20zo00MzL0SG0Fh0048k> [image:
Backup]MongoDB Webinars
<http://pages.mongodb.com/CG200p0AL08H0z4F0M0hS0k>  [image:
QuickRef]MongoDB University
<http://pages.mongodb.com/z0MF04L000kGzB8hH2q0S00> [image: Blog]MongoDB Blog
<http://pages.mongodb.com/WH0hrzGkL0C0S4200M0F800> [image: Monitoring]MMS
<http://pages.mongodb.com/FhFGL00Ds0H0208M000S4zk>

MongoDB, Inc. 229 W 43rd Street, 5th FL New York, NY 10036

Copyright 2014 MongoDB, Inc. All Rights Reserved
 [image: MongoInc_Social_twitter.png]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/WH0htzGkL0E0S4200M0F800>   [image:
MongoInc_Social_youtube.png]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/c0k00M2H0LzG0h4Su0FF800>   [image:
MongoInc_Social_facebook.png]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/JG0LHM0GhS0zv8F042000k0>   [image:
MongoInc_Social_gplus.png]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/b00004GL8HH0S2hw000MFkz>   [image:
MongoInc_Social_linkedin.png]
<http://pages.mongodb.com/I0h0IHF0Lk2xz40M080GS00>

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: