Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2006/10/07 18:57:27 UTC

build failure on 10.2 branch?

Hi,

I just svn updated my 10.2 check-out and now I see the following build error:

compile_jdbc4:
    [javac] Compiling 6 source files to C:\p4\p4102\classes
    [javac] C:\p4\p4102\opensource\java\engine\org\apache\derby\jdbc\EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40.java:54:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40 is not
abstract and does not override abstract method
getQueryObjectGenerator() in javax.sql.CommonDataSource
    [javac] public class EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] 1 error

Anyone else see this or did I mess up my environment?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: build failure on 10.2 branch?

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On 10/7/06, Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> > I just svn updated my 10.2 check-out and now I see the following build  error:
>
> I think Rick just mentioned that you need to be on build 101 or greater of JDK 1.6 now.
>
> Are you perhaps not using the same JDK 1.6 build that he is?
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

I don't have 101 yet, no, but I thought I had the jdk16 build switched
off. Not so...Now ok...Thx...

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com>.