Posted to couchapp@couchdb.apache.org by ermouth <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/04 17:51:49 UTC

CloudWall 2.2

Hello all,

happy to announce CloudWall 2.2, http://cloudwall.me. It‘s a toy
in-browser noBackend OS, which uses PouchDB/CouchDB instead of file system.

New features:
* CW, both as a compiled design doc and as sources, now installs using
replication.
* All apps and documentation were upgraded.
* Added latest Photon, Ddoc Lab and Inliner apps, with sources.

CW 2.2 can run a) from static hosting, b) as a couchapp bound to a
dedicated domain, c) as a couch-hosted app, directly from index.html attach.

CloudWall is built by itself, so sources are good example how to build
couch-hosted app of such complexity using nothing but browser.

ermouth

Re: CloudWall 2.2

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.
Congratulations Ermouth!

The number of systems and tools this replaces is "insane".
I found it hard to wrap my head around the previous version at first, but once in this works like a F-series Ford truck.

Johs