Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/14 13:30:57 UTC

Site preview

Still working on the performance page, but a draft of the new pages is
available here
http://home.apache.org/~rpopma/log4j/2.6/performance.html
and here
http://home.apache.org/~rpopma/log4j/2.6/manual/garbagefree.html

Feedback welcome!

Remko

Re: Site preview

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
That sounds good. Do you have access to such an environment and time to run the tests in them?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Site preview

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
ok, thanks.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I just did.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Okay I'll make some changes.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Site preview

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: Site preview

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The final paragraph should be removed. I believe only the filter comparison test still applies.

Sent from my iPad