Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/22 22:55:32 UTC

migratin openejb to cxf 2.4.1

Hi cxf dev!

i would like to help migrating openejb to the last version of cxf but some
API changed between the version we are using (2.2.10) and the 2.4.1. I
wonder the best way to do.

here is the code:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/server/openejb-cxf/

Api we are using and which changed are:

   - org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination in
   org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.HttpDestination
   - org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPTransportFactory (removed) in
   org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.HttpTransportFactory
   - org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler in
   org.apache.openejb.server.cxf.WsdlQueryHandler

What is the best way to update openejb-cxf?

PS: doing some test i had weird exception on
AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
Implementing class

- Romain

Re: migratin openejb to cxf 2.4.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
I had a try but i have weird exceptions:

 java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class

openejb use a http abtraction layer so i guess we still need out http
transport factory.

i didn't find how to replace the WSDLQueryHandler by the interceptor so i
imported the 2.3 class directly in openejb-cxf to be able to test.

do you know what this kind of exception can mean?

- Romain

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi