Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 22:06:59 UTC

Re: [sanselan] ColorConversionsTest failure

Ping, any of the sanselan/imaging guys want to tackle this?

Matt

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 03/01/2012 22:06, Matt Benson a écrit :
> Ping, any of the sanselan/imaging guys want to tackle this?

I started looking at the CMYK to RGB conversion but it seems there are
different formulas floating around on Internet. I have yet to find an
authoritative source on this topic.

Emmanuel Bourg