Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Wermus Fernando <fe...@xlnet.net.ar> on 2003/09/22 16:29:11 UTC

web services in cocoon

My name is Fernando. I'm new at this list. I wanna know how to make a web
service through cocoon.

Ps: If we can also make a web service with cocoon it's almost sure we will
use it for our current project.

Thanks!

Re: web services in cocoon

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Le Lundi, 22 sep 2003, à 16:29 Europe/Zurich, Wermus Fernando a écrit :

> My name is Fernando. I'm new at this list. I wanna know how to make a
> web
> service through cocoon.

Have a look at the axis block samples (from the "block with samples"
page). Note that they were updated this morning to be more accessible,
so you might want to get the latest CVS version to test them.

Hope this helps,
--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland