Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Marek, Tomas" <Ma...@gedas.cz> on 2002/06/10 16:10:07 UTC

RE: Please help me improve my question skills (number of tomcat a pps)

Maybe you'd better check this
<http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>  first or, still
better, ask at The Tomcat Developer List, which can be subscribed here
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html> . The guys there might know.
That's all I can do for you, mate.

tom