Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@august.de> on 2010/02/19 01:57:44 UTC

xmlschema tutorial

Dear ws-commons experts,

I am new to XmlSchema and need some help to come up to speed.

The tutorial helped me to find the top elements of a schema.

Are there more advanced examples?

My aim is to parse the tree of elements until I have found the elements
of primitive data types?

E.g. I struggled without success to list the elements defined by the
referenced or embedded type of a top element.

Any hint is welcome.

Rolf

Re: xmlschema tutorial

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
My best suggestion is to grab the source of Apache CXF and look at the
uses of XML Schema in it.