Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2007/08/02 17:18:30 UTC

August Board Report Due

Just a reminder that our board report is due on the 8th.  Anyone got
things to add to it?

-garrett

Re: August Board Report Due

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 8/2/07, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, we are getting ready for the 0.3.0 release and we just added a new
> committer.  There have been a ton of commits with some important updates.

Works for me.  I just added a report to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2007, let me know if anything
in there is out of line or missing.

-garrett

Re: August Board Report Due

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Well, we are getting ready for the 0.3.0 release and we just added a new
committer.  There have been a ton of commits with some important updates.

- James