Installation steps

Hi

could you please show me a pointer to instructions how to install Mahout on
Linux?

Thanks a lot

Benjamin

Re: Installation steps

Posted by Chameera Wijebandara <ch...@gmail.com>.
Its depend on your requirement. If you do not use cluster you do not want
HADOOP install in your system. But some of samples may not work.

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Sznajder ForMailingList <
bs4mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Chameera,
>
> I see that HADOOP is not one of the Prerequisites ?
>
> Best regards
> Benjamin
>

> On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Chameera Wijebandara <
> chameerawijebandara@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Benjamin
> >  Try this.
> >

> http://chameerawijebandara.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/install-mahout-in-ubuntu-for-beginners/
> >
> > Thanks,
> >     Chameera
> >

> > On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Sznajder ForMailingList <
> > bs4mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > could you please show me a pointer to instructions how to install
> Mahout
> > on
> > > Linux?
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot
> > >
> > > Benjamin
> > >

> > --
> > Thanks,
> >     Chameera

    Chameera

Re: Installation steps

Thanks Chameera,

Re: Installation steps

Posted by Chameera Wijebandara <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benjamin
 Try this.
http://chameerawijebandara.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/install-mahout-in-ubuntu-for-beginners/

Thanks,
    Chameera

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Sznajder ForMailingList <
bs4mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> could you please show me a pointer to instructions how to install Mahout on
> Linux?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Benjamin

    Chameera