Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by DDL <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 17:46:58 UTC

How to separate out Active MQ from Servicemix???

I've searched everywhere, but I cannot find a definitive answer on how one
can separate ActiveMQ from ServiceMix. I want put ActiveMQ on a completely
different server.

I've modified activemq-broker.xml in apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse-01-00\etc

changing

- <bean id="activemqConnectionFactory"
  <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
  </bean>

- <bean id="activemqConnectionFactory"
  <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://{new AMQ server}:61616" />
  </bean>

Is this all I have to do??

Re: How to separate out Active MQ from Servicemix???

Posted by "H. Willstrand" <h....@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:48 PM, DDL <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've also undeployed ActiveMq OSGI bundle from ServiceMix by executing the
> following on Karaf console:
>
>> activemq:destroy-broker

Why separate? You could download and install ActiveMQ in a distinct instance.
http://activemq.apache.org/

//HW

Re: How to separate out Active MQ from Servicemix???

Posted by DDL <pa...@gmail.com>.