Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2004/06/22 06:44:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] 6/27 Struts User Gathering at JavaOne

Since there were no strong preferences stated in the initial responses, I
made an executive decision and went with Sunday evening after the conference
opening reception. We'll be gathering around 8:30pm at the Thirsty Bear less
than a block from Moscone Center. The full announcement including directions
can be found here:

  http://tinyurl.com/2mpsq

RSVP requested to mike.vanriper@baychi.org with the subject "Struts User
Gathering." Please RSVP by 5:00pm on Saturday, June 26th.

Thanks,
  Mike Van Riper
  Silicon Valley Struts User Group
  http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts/

P.S. No need to RSVP again for those of you that have already done so. You
are on my list for the reservation headcount.