Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Manju_Mix <Ma...@sabre.com> on 2007/08/22 21:26:07 UTC

Servicemix ILog JRules

I am Using ILog JRules a rules engine and Servicemix ESB.
I want to interact Servicemix with ILog Jrules.

I am planning to create Servicemix-Jrules component Similar to
servicemix-drools.

Can anyone suggest me how to approach this problem.

Re: Servicemix ILog JRules

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/22/07, Manju_Mix <Ma...@sabre.com> wrote:

> I am Using ILog JRules a rules engine and Servicemix ESB.
> I want to interact Servicemix with ILog Jrules.
>
> I am planning to create Servicemix-Jrules component Similar to
> servicemix-drools.
>
> Can anyone suggest me how to approach this problem.

There is a hello world example for creating a JBI service engine here:

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/hello-world-se.html

It's not 100% complete, but it will get you most of the way there and
we can help you with the rest.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/