Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jignasha Raval <jr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/25 06:25:53 UTC

urgent

i want to know how to configure tomcat with pws 4.0...
as the earliest

pls send me the step by step method

Re: urgent

Posted by Arnaud Dostes - NTI <ad...@nti-sa.com>.
IMO, PWS can hardly be called a web server...
Download Apache for windows, it's easier to run than personal Web Server.
And you can always get an ASP module for Apache. There's one for unix, so
there's surely one for win32.

Ciao. AD.

Re: urgent

Posted by Sam Newman <sa...@www.stamplets.com>.

Re: urgent

Posted by Wolle <wo...@dorf.RWTH-Aachen.DE>.
Hello,

simple,
1. Download
2. install
3. run
 ;-)
could you specify you Problem and configuration a lit more ?

Greetings,
Michael