Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/28 19:22:06 UTC

New Blog: Why my in-memory Ignite cluster underperforms? Network and co-located compute

Igniters,

I've just published an article that describes one of the reasons for why an
Ignite cluster can underperform. It's reviewed how a selection of proper
Ignite APIs can put less pressure on the network and proliferate the
performance:
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/why-my-in-memory-cluster-underperforms-negating-network-impact

Let me know what you think. Suggest any other themes you would want to be
laid out.

Btw, our community member Denis Mekhanikov is doing a webinar about
co-located computations in Ignite tomorrow, join him to learn more about
this area:
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/distributed-computing-apache-ignite

-
Denis