Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Leo Lim <le...@fedex.com> on 2007/04/12 18:25:41 UTC

resizing on batik

Hi,

I'm currently displaying an svg image in a JFrame. At first, the

image spans the whole frame, however, when I attempt to resize

the frame, the image isn't resized with it. Is there some setting

where we could automatically resize the image to occupy the

whole window?

Also found out that this behavior is not in Batik Squiggle. When

I resize the window, the image does not resize as well.

Thanks!

Leo

Re: resizing on batik

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Leo,
   I suspect the problem is that you haven't provided a viewBox attribute
in your
SVG content.  Without that the canvas doesn't know what should be made to
fit the window.  I suspect you have arranged for the initial window to
match your
SVG content which is why it comes up fitting the window to begin with.