Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Rahul Poman <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/30 08:18:31 UTC

Build Failed Migration Flex to Royale

Hi,

We have large size project using Adobe Flex(4.6.0), now we want to move out
of flash , as browsers are not going

to support flash after 2020.

We are planning to migrate Apache flex to apache royale, but we are facing
some compile time issue after converting flex project

into apache royale using Visual Studio Code tool.

Attached txt for details.
Please find attached file and revert to us.

## Namespace replaced in exiting flex project before compile into apache
royale.

category of changes is namespaces. In every MXML file you probably have one
or both of:

xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"

xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"

These need to change to:

xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.apache.org/royale/spark"

xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx"

Thanks & Regards