Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by abe oppenheim <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 19:29:45 UTC

Restart Nimbus After Submitting a Topology?

Hi,

We recently experienced an issue where Nimbus entered a bad state after a
new topology was submitted. Restarting Nimbus rectified this.

Is this an issue that other people have run into? Is it recommended to
restart the Nimbus after submitting a new topology?

thanks,
Abe

Re: Restart Nimbus After Submitting a Topology?

Posted by abe oppenheim <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Parth,

Unfortunately I really don't have additional info to provide, but your
response was helpful.

Thanks,
Abe

Posted by Parth Brahmbhatt <pb...@hortonworks.com>.