Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/10 12:50:06 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/container/src/java/org/apache/excalibur/container/l ifecycle AbstractLifecycleExtensionManager.java LifecycleExtensionManager.java

Leo,

>Also, I don't think the excalibur container package should neccessarily
>be limited to only default impls of the client side; it's very name
>implies it is also about the other side, doesn't it?

<pedant>
A-F stuff is not just about client/server.  Its interfaces and impls
(hidden by proxy or not, remote or local) can be used anywhere :-)
</pedant>

- Paul