Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> on 2015/12/30 15:29:40 UTC

Preparing for FreeMarker 2.3.24 Release Candidate 1

Anyone knows about things that would prevent the current 2.3-gae being
a final release (even if this will be only an RC1), or wants to fit in
something into 2.3.24, please speak up ASAP!

I intend to make a 2.3.24 Release Candidate 1 release under
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ today or tomorrow.
That will be the basis of the later voting here on this list, on this
being promotable to final (and then comes the 2nd voting on incubator
general).

As per FreeMarker tradition, the RC will be linked from the homepage
as soon as it gets into the above repo, for testing only, for about 1
month before the final release.

I intend to fix these before the RC1: Need copyright headers in ftl
and xml and properties files too, and the version name will have to
include "incubating".

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany