Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Sten Ernerot <er...@attglobal.net> on 2003/04/07 19:15:20 UTC

RE: Xindice with Tomcat

Hi

I actually did not have any problems of buidling the xindice.war file.
(Using Eclipse)

One thing that took me quite some time to figure out was that the Web
app name MUST be "Xindice" I installed the application as "xindice". The
built in "Ugly debug tool" worked, becase its not case sensitive, but
XML-RPC failed since its not.

Cheers
Sten