Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2014/02/07 17:13:04 UTC

3.2.0 release

I'm going to work on the remaining issues on Saturday and get as far as I can, and start cutting the release on Sunday morning. Hopefully I will put 3.2.0 up for vote sometime Sunday.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Re: 3.2.0 release

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
Just running through some final tests, if no one has any objections I will stage the 3.2.0 later today.

On Feb 8, 2014, at 3:32 PM, Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Done.
>
> Robert
>
> Op Sat, 08 Feb 2014 18:07:54 +0100 schreef Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>:
>
>> Sure, no problem. I'm still looking at later Sunday, early Monday.
>>
>> On Feb 8, 2014, at 6:19 AM, Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I have my fix for
>>> MNG-5572 Warn for building plugins with extensions in a reactor
>>> almost ready, I'd like to add it as well.
>>>
>>> Robert

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> Selfish deeds are the shortest path to self destruction.
>>
>> -- The Seven Samuari, Akira Kurosawa

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who has said it,
not even if i have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.