Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Neil Patel <ne...@medtronic.com> on 2002/07/09 15:37:23 UTC

importing Batik toolbar

Hi,

I have created my own icons "print", "zoomin", "zoomout" and "reload" for a JSVGCanvas instance. Now I am trying to set the ActionListeners on these buttons to get them to actually work, but everytime I write for instance (for Zoom Out):

b4.addActionListener(new JSVGCanvas.ZoomOutAction());
i get an error:

Error #: 306 : class org.apache.batik.swing.JSVGCanvas.ZoomOutAction has protected access in class org.apache.batik.swing.JSVGCanvas at line 617, column 38

is there anyway to get around this without inheriting JSVGCanvas in my application, b/c I already have one class being inherited so I can't have JSVGCanvas be inherited.

thanks.