Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Christian Fonden <ch...@die-rooter.de> on 2009/07/01 10:27:59 UTC

Re: JPA Error on Deployment of "empty" process

Hello,

the bug that a process containing just one receive and one reply activity in
a sequence container and nothing else makes the deployment service crash was
repeatable for me. If I add a bpel:empty activity between the receive and
the reply activity, all goes fine. I decided to create the JIRA Issue
ODE-633 according to my investigations of that bug. All necessary info is
attached to the issue.

Greets Chris