Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/03 09:12:43 UTC

Re: onException for a particular route

Hi

I haven't forgotten about this. It's marked with a star in my gmail.
But I have other starts as well to attend look into.

Yeah the DSL is a bit widespread so you can do it. It gets a bit more
complex when you can have
a) local route onException (defined in the start)
b) sub local onException (defined in the middle of the routing)
c) global onException

I guess it would be best to support a+c.

Martin we have recently fixed (2-3 weeks) ago a flaw in the error
handling logic that resolves which onException to handle a given
exception. So the code might already work.

I will check it up a bit later.

--

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer