Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by kaushik kanni <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/30 13:10:18 UTC

Https to http change causes invalid session

Hi
I have the following problem.
I have my apache server configured for http and https.
Now i am facing a peculiar problem. I submit a request
thru https and the request gets carried on and then
once its done i have hardcoded in the servlet such
that the request gets back into http mode. but this
leads on to session being killed. Now in the same page
i follow the same routine as what i had done before,
everything works fine inculding the transisson from
https to http.
In fact everything was working fine with apache 1.2
but i went and upgraded it into 1.3 and now this
problem..
Can any one point out what could be the possible
cause.