Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1998/02/17 12:59:43 UTC

Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-rfced-info-coar-00.txt

Greetings.

I have reactivated the draft of the CGI specification, based
upon drtr's draft from last year plus some changes (version
change to CGI/1.2, additional control over script termination,
...).  The announcement is attached.

Some additional aspects:

 o An HTML version of the draft (as well as a text version) is
   available at <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/cgi/>
 o A Majordomo mailing list dedicated to discussing the spec
   has been set up; to subscribe, send a message to
   <cg...@Golux.Com> with the single word "subscribe"
   in the BODY (not the subject!) of the message
 o I would like to see the spec eventually evolve into an
   informational RFC

#ken	P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://WWW.Dummies.Com/