Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org> on 2012/10/26 18:42:33 UTC

new contributors recognized

Folks,

I did a quick search to see who has posted patches on ACCUMULO tickets in
the last few months, and I found that we have several new names to add to
the contributors list. Thanks to the following people for their
contributions:

Chris McCubbin
Laura Peaslee
Luke Brassard
Phil Eberhardt

You can find the whole list of contributors and committers at
http://accumulo.apache.org/people.html. If you know of anyone who we have
not yet recognized, please let me know. Tell your friends that they, too,
could have their name in print on the Accumulo web site!

Cheers,
Adam

Re: new contributors recognized

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
There were additional patches after the hackathon.  Thanks to:

Chris Bennight
Joe Skora

Happy Contributing,
Billie