Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/06/21 12:46:21 UTC

Request permissions to work with issues in Jira

Hi all,

Not sure who to bug about this, but I'd like to get permission to work with
some of the issues that are in Jira.  My account name is dep4b.  I have been
tracking the frequent posts from user's on "Please review and commit my
issues" and at least for the plugins that I am familiar with, I can help out
on getting issues closed.

Do I need to request it on a plugin by plugin basis, or can I get karma for
them all?

Eric Pugh