Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2008/02/18 09:27:53 UTC

How do updates from SLINGxSITE to the public website work?

Hi,

Currently this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/discover-sling-in-15-minutes.html

Does not reflect my changes of Feb.14th to that page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLINGxSITE/Discover+Sling+in+15+minutes

Aren't updates supposed to run automatically?

Do we have any documentation on how this works?

-Bertrand

Re: How do updates from SLINGxSITE to the public website work?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Am Montag, den 18.02.2008, 10:09 +0100 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> Hi Felix,
>
> On Feb 18, 2008 9:59 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...I switched off the site synchronization last week while reorganizing the
> > site and just forgot to reactivate that....
>
> Ok, thanks!
>
> Could we have some info somewhere about how this synchronization works?

The basic information is here: [1]. The only additional information is
that the cron job is running from my (fmeschbe) crontab on people.a.o.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/#Index-Canweusetheautoexportsiteaspartofourmainwebsite%3F

Regards
Felix

Re: How do updates from SLINGxSITE to the public website work?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix,

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Betrand,

I switched off the site synchronization last week while reorganizing the
site and just forgot to reactivate that. Just did it and the site should
be up to date again in a few hours (sync occurrs on the full hour and it
takes a little time until the frontend server takes up the site changes
from people.a.o.

Regards
Felix