Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/10/05 17:23:27 UTC

AcknowledgeAfterFailoverTest and CPP

Hi Rafi,

I've just committed a new set of tests
AcknowledgeTest/AcknowledgeAfterFailoverTest which seems to fail on
the CPP broker. I didn't want to just disabled it as I don't think the
test is doing anything that unusual.

The failover tests all seem to fail in the prepBroker(int). After
sending new messages to the second broker the check shows that the
queue depth is 0.

Wonder if the CPP is perhaps prefetching faster than the Java? I tried
running with the connection stopped but no difference. Any thoughts?

I could disable the test but would be good to have an idea of what is
wrong first.

Cheers
--
Martin Ritchie