Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2015/12/23 00:57:35 UTC

Enhance AbstractAWSProcessor to allow S3 Fetch Object to allow cross account access

Hi:
I am working on a project that requires access to AWS S3 across accounts.  I am using Nifi version 0.4.1.  I've added a ticket for enhancing the S3 Fetch Object https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1325.
I am working on enhancing the AWS component for this functionality.  Can you please let me know if I can pick up this ticket ?
Thanks
Mans

Re: Patch Submitted - Re: Enhance AbstractAWSProcessor to allow S3 Fetch Object to allow cross account access

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Mans,
I'll assign this ticket to myself and start digging in on a review!

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
I can't assign tickets to you, but I say comment on the ticket that you're
working it, and some one can assign it to you later