Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com> on 2017/07/11 22:48:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

Hi all,

Apache Spark 2.2.0 is the third release of the Spark 2.x line. This release
removes the experimental tag from Structured Streaming. In addition, this
release focuses on usability, stability, and polish, resolving over 1100
tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and
early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible
without you.

To download Spark 2.2.0, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes: https://spark.apache.
org/releases/spark-release-2-2-0.html

*(note: If you see any issues with the release notes, webpage or published
artifacts, please contact me directly off-list) *

Michael

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
... I agree we should try to make this a thing.

I think it's just a question of version bump (if it's more work, we'll bail
quick).  I'm going to create a profile and binary and hope for the best.

Everyone lurking- please test this upcoming RC :)

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

Posted by Maciej Bryński <ma...@brynski.pl>.
Oh yeah, new Spark version, new regression bugs :)

M.

--
Maciek Bryński

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

Posted by Sam Elamin <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sam Elamin <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1