Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2007/08/07 23:14:05 UTC

using different icons for different types of elements in a tree

Hi,

I have an s:tree with category, question, and answer elements, and I'd like to differentiate them a bit by having a different icon for each type of element.  Is there a way to specify which icon to use for an element of the tree?  I know which function gets called to obtain the root element, but I'm not sure which one gets called to get the rest.  I'm thinking that's where we'd need to set this up.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Session