Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/14 22:34:40 UTC

JDBC Dialect tests

I was looking for the code mentioned in SPARK-9818 and SPARK-6136 that
supposedly is testing MySQL and PostgreSQL using Docker and it seems that
this code has been removed. Could anyone provide me a pointer on where are
these tests actually located at the moment, and how they are integrated
with the Spark build ?

My goal is to integrate some DB2 JDBC Dialect tests as mentioned in
SPARK-10521

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-9818
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-6136
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-10521

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: JDBC Dialect tests

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Reynold,

Also, what is the status of the associated PR are we planning to merge it
soon ? This will help me with the Db2 dialect test framework using Docker.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/8101

Re: JDBC Dialect tests

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.