Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2007/01/30 03:01:22 UTC

SpellChecker.Net 2.0.0 build 001 is released

Hi folks,

I just released SpellChecker.Net 2.0.0 build 001.

This SpellChecker is a port of the Java's SpellChecker to .NET (from here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/tags/lucene_2_0_0/contrib/spellc
hecker/)

Regards,

-- George Aroush

RE: SpellChecker.Net 2.0.0 build 001 is released

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
The original port of Lucene.Net used a non ASF name space.  I followed the
same convention to makes sure the ports don't break existing application
that use Lucene.Net

Now that I am starting to port Lucene 2.1 to C#, I am thinking to use the
ASF name space.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

Posted by Doug <sp...@finnie.co.uk>.