Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Markus Geiss <ma...@kuelap.io> on 2017/10/14 09:48:20 UTC

New Committer: Nayan Ambali

As part of the Project Management Committee for Apache Fineract it is my
pleasure to announce Nayan Ambali as a new committer.

Nayan is one of the long time supporter and contributor the the project
since
it's inception at the Mifos community. He is not only a coder but also very
knowledgeable in micro finance businesses processes.

Please welcome him to our community.

Cheers

Markus

.::Yagni likes a DRY KISS::.