Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de> on 2013/02/06 21:08:16 UTC

http://camel.apache.org/bean-binding.html#BeanBinding-Parameterbinding

In the examples there is a method
    public String doSomething(String body)
with a String as return type.
Directly under that this is written
"Or the Exchange example. Notice that the return type must be void when
there is only a single parameter:"

How does that fit - void return type and String return type?
Is the rule "void return type when one parameter" only valid for
Exchange-parameters?
Then it would be clearer to write that
"Or the Exchange example. Notice that the return type must be void when
there is only a single parameter of type Exchange:"

Jan

AW: http://camel.apache.org/bean-binding.html#BeanBinding-Parameterbinding

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
cool ;)