Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 22:03:24 UTC

marketing component

Hello,

I try to use the marketing component of ofbiz release09.04.

One screen gives however an error.

When i am in the contactlist screen and choose the communications actions
tab, then i try to click on "create new contact list comm event", he gives a
screen with the following error:
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException. Error rendering screen:
(component://marketing/widget/ContactListScreens#EditcontactListCommEvent:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException. index. 0 (index.0))

can anyone give me a solution for this error?

thanks,
Heidi

Re: marketing component

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
In the demoversion this "bug" works however.
So perhaps someone had already a solution found for it???

regards,
Heidi

Re: marketing component

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.